Friday, August 29, 2008

Another Storms 'a Comin'!!!!

I cannot believe there is another Hurricane with it's sights on the Gulf Coast. So many people were affected by Hurricane Katrina 3 years ago. Now, it looks like Hurricane Gustav is going to head to or near THE BIG EASY again! I sure hope it doesn't intensify to a Category 3 Storm... but when it hits the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico... it won't be good! I'm watching and waiting to see if my parent's will head this direction in the next few days.

On a side note... my parent's just got their house totally completed this year after the damages they encountered from Katrina.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who will be affected by this storm!

3 comments:

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

Kay I hope they r headed your way. Marcjust heard New Orleans residents have been asked to aal evaucate (sp).

Kay said...

Thanks...they are... I'll keep you posted.

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

Hey Kay how was Creative Escape?